Opening hours and entrance fees
The Craft Centre and Organic Gardens Complex at Botanicus is open from 26th May until Sunday 4th October 2020.
Throughout the duration of the government restrictions, implemented to prevent the spread of Covid-19, the Craft Centre and Botanical Gardens will be functioning at a limited capacity.
Within the framework of prevention, the following crafts will be temporarily unavailable. We will do our utmost to gradually alleviate these measures and open up the crafts to the public as soon as possible:
CERAMICS, PRINTING, SOAP MAKING, GINGERBREAD MAKING AND STONE POLISHING
Information for your visit
We thank you for respecting the following measures:
• Entrance into the Craft Centre and Botanical Gardens is permitted only with the necessary protective equipment that covers the mouth and nose such as a respirator, surgical mask, scarf, shawl or other means which prevent the spread of particles, with the exception of:
a) Children below the age of two
b) Children between the ages of 2 – 7 in primary school or with an organised visit
c) People who suffer from mental illness, or are cognitively or mentally impaired, who’s mental ability or current mental state do not permit compliance with the aforementioned measure.
• Visitors with no visible protective equipment covering their mouth and nose will be denied entrance to the Craft Centre and Botanical Gardens
• Visitors are required to maintain a 2 metre gap between one another with the exception of those sharing a household.
• Visitors are required to use hand sanitiser before entering any points of sale or lavatories.
• Individuals in quarantine or those showing symptoms of the virus (fever, coughing, shortness of breath, muscle pain etc.) will be denied entry.
• Please listen to and respect other instructions from our staff
• Any visitor not complying with the aforementioned measures may be asked to leave the premises, without the possibility of a refund.
Tue – Fri 9 am – 4 pm, Weekends and bank holidays 9 am – 5 pm.
In July and August extended opening hours 9 am – 5 pm.
Closed on Mondays.
|Children, studenst, pensioners||60 CZK|
|Nursery groups||30 CZK|
|Family ticket (2 adults and 2 children||280 CZK|
|Handiccaped persons, children under 3 years of age||Free entrance|
During our Saturday performances you can see juggling, theatre and music performances. On these days we also have additional skilled, traditional craftsmen such as a blacksmith or woodcarver. All the crafts you can try for yourself and also learn more about their history. In our Great Guild Hall you can enjoy meals prepared with ingredients from our organic gardens.
The only acceptable currency in the whole site is a Grosch, which you can exchange at the entrance to the Craft Centre.
Exchange rate: 1 Grosch = 10 CZK.
|Wood carving||3 groschs||Paper making||2 groschs|
|Printing press||2 groschs||Rope works||2 groschs|
|Gold panning||2 groschs||Soap making||5 groschs|
|Candle making||3 groschs||Stone polishing||4-5 groschs|
|Mint||2 groschs||Wire works||2-4 groschs|
|Puppet's making||2 groschs||Leathercraft||5-7 groschs|
|Basketry||3 groschs||Pottery||3-5 groschs|
Note: Dogs and smoking are strictly forbidden throughout the Craft Centre and Organic Gardens Complex. We recommend you wear suitable outdoor walking shoes.
The Botanicus Shop next to the Craft Centre in Ostra offers our wonderful range of products, and also the seasonal production of vegetables and fruit.
The shop is open from 1st April till 20th December 2020.
Tue - Sun 10 am - 4 pm, July and August 10 am - 5 pm.