Copyright © 1992-2019 Botanicus, spol. s r.o.
Concept and creation of the website: Idealab, s.r.o.
Photos: © 1992-2019 Iveta Kopicová
All rights reserved. The publication or dissemination of the content of this website without the prior written consent of the website operator is explicitly prohibited.
For the consent with using the images and text on this website, please contact: Radek Váňa, phone: + 420 777 572 476.
Valid legislature will be applied in case of an unauthorized use of the photographs or texts from Botanicus website, especially for illustrative purposes which is not directly related to the activities of Botanicus, spol. s r.o.
Botanicus, spol. s r.o. adheres to the legal regulations on personal data protection.
Terms of the use of the Botanicus.cz website
1. Botanicus.cz is operated by Botanicus, spol. s r.o., registered office: Ostrá 8, Lysá nad Labem 8, 289 22 Ostrá, Reg. No: 45147264.
2. The operator of the website botanicus.cz asks all visitors to be familiar with the terms which regulate the conditions of the access and operation of the website botanicus.cz, and to use this website in accordance with these terms.
3. The use of the website botanicus.cz or any of its parts for other than personal purpose, especially its further dissemination, copying, or other manipulation, re-design or the creation of other versions is prohibited. Any alteration of the technical as well as factual features of the botanicus.cz website is also prohibited. Other than personal use of the website shall be qualified as an unauthorized encroachment on rights of the company Botanicus, spol. s r.o., and at the same time, an unauthorized encroachment on rights of subjects whose data, works or other intangibles form a part of this website.
4. On botanicus.cz website, Botanicus, spol. s r.o. legitimately uses data owned by other persons who are the authors, owners, distributors or sources of this data. Copying, publishing or dissemination of the content from these resources without the prior written consent of these persons is prohibited.
5. The entire content of the botanicus.cz website servers for the purpose of information only. Botanicus, spol. s r.o. considers the resources used for the creation of the botanicus.cz website content reliable. Botanicus, spol. s r.o. is not responsible for the accuracy, integrity and topicality of the website content. The content of the botanicus.cz website is continuously renewed and updated. Any information, data, views, statements or other content published on botanicus.cz website must be assessed with respect to the moment of their first publishing on this website.
6. Botanicus, spol. s r.o. reserves itself the right to change or remove any part of the botanicus.cz website content without advance notice.
7. Every visitor shall use the botanicus.cz website at his/her own risk. Botanicus, spol. s r.o. is not liable for any direct or indirect damage which occurs as a result of internet connection and use of botanicus.cz website, as well as damage which occurs as a result of partial or entire disfunctionality of the website. The company Botanicus, spol. s r.o. does not guarantee the connection and error-free functionality of the botanicus.cz website, and is not responsible for any direct or indirect damage which occurs as a result of the impossibility to get connected to this website or the impossibility to use its content.
8. If the visitor enters the part of botanicus.cz website which can be accessed only after registration and entering user’s name and password, the data provided by the visitor shall be used to personify such web pages and services. If the visitor registers to enter the website, Botanicus, spol. s r.o. has the right to use the data provided by the visitor for marketing purposes of Botanicus, spol. s r.o. or for other purposes connected with business activities of Botanicus, spol. s r.o.
9. Botanicus, spol. s r.o. is entitled to contact registered visitors of the website in order to crosscheck whether their personal data is updated and correct. Should the accuracy of any data be doubted, such data will be blocked. If it will not be possible to correct or crosscheck the data, or should the correction or crosschecking of the data bring inadequate cost or difficulties, the data will be destroyed.